Friday 12 October 2012

Do I live in Sydney or Melbourne?

What is up Sydney?  The weather today was erratic to say the least.  The coldest part of the past 24 hours (including overnight) was 8:40am this morning.  Isn't it normally the coldest at around 4-5am?  And then the hottest was at 5pm this afternoon.  I woke up to pretty awful rain so I popped my gumboots on this morning.  By the time I got to work the rain had stopped.  On my way out for lunch it was raining again and freezing cold.  On my way back to work it was still raining.  At my desk I noticed the rain was coming in almost horizontal and ridiculously heavy.  Then when I left work the sun was shining and it was really warm - I felt like a stupid fool in my gumboots.


I caught up with some ex-colleagues for lunch at Westfield Sydney and I decided on some noodle soup from Din Tai Fung to warm me up.  It was the first time I've ever had the infamous Din Tai Fung and I was impressed.  The wrapper for the wontons were sooooo smooth and the noodles were really silky.


My friend Lucy gave me a rubber ducky so I would like to introduce Lucy the rubber ducky:


Oh also - I bought another 2 pairs of Louboutins today.  I'll tell you about it tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally felt like I was in Melbourne this week too...the rain was horrible as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)