Wednesday 24 October 2012

I think I have ADD

I can't sit still.  More than a day of not much work at work and I go a bit crazy.  I need to find things to do.

I've already done the following today:
  • Go for a walk
  • Go 'window shopping'
  • Chat to the sales assistant about art even though you have no interest in art
  • Drink some tea
  • Drink some water
  • Annoy work colleagues
  • Eat your lunch slowwwwwlyyyyyy
  • Go on Vogue Forums
  • Read Sydney Morning Herald
  • Read Sydney Morning Herald again in case there are new articles between now and 10 minutes ago
  • Organise NYE (I might be going to Opera Bar)
  • Reply to work emails as soon as they hit your Inbox
Anyone have any ideas to pass the time for the rest of the day?

(btw I hope I'm not being insensitive by using the term ADD.  My cousin has ADD so I know the real effects it can have).

ETA: Sorry for the lack of pretty pictures today.  As you can tell from my post, nothing exciting has happened.

3 comments:

  1. Oh there is nothing worse than being bored at work! (well I think so anyway - give me stupidly busy any day).
    I always find blogging is a good time waster (but you've just done that...) sometimes I watch some TED videos (www.ted.com) that eats up some time and they're educational. Otherwise I tend to go crazy with organising my emails, or my work folders.
    Hope work improves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LOOK Louboutins!!!
    HAHAHAH I think a lot of us are the same! Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)