Tuesday 8 January 2013

Louboutin #13 - Jenny Amethyst Satin

I got these off a lovely lady in Sydney who put them up on ebay.  I drove over to her place and picked them up.  They were brand new in the box with the receipt from the Sydney boutique.  They're 1/2 size down from my TTS and then on top of that she has the straps shortened so they're pretty tight but nothing a bit of stretching out won't fix (hopefully).  I absolutely love the Jenny style and I love this colour.  Also my first pair of satin Louboutins.


4 comments:

  1. I love the colour

    Where are you wearing all these purchases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have to plan a weekly date night with Tom in order to wear all my shoes, otherwise he gets angry at me for wasting my money :(

      Delete
  2. And where are you finding all these amazing purchases?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stace, I stalk ebay like no one's business. At my worst, I checked it about 15 times/day. Now I'm down to about 4

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)