I wanted to do something slightly different today as I've recently been feeling like a somewhat one-dimensional blogger (shopping shopping shopping).
I found this questionnaire off the interwebs and deleted a whole heap of stupid questions.
BIRTHDAY: 2nd March
CHINESE ZODIAC: Tiger (yep this = loud and bossy)
HEIGHT: Short. Final answer: 1.48m I would guess. See, I told you 'short' would have sufficed.
EYE COLOUR: Boring brown
HAIR COLOUR: Currently medium-dark brown. Fake obviously. I have been known to have 'rainbow' hair.
HANDED: I write with my right hand, but was always a better dancer on my left
PETS: 2 adorable doggies - I will blog about them soon
FAMILY: 3 younger sisters, a Mum and a Dad. Millions of cousins/aunts/uncles/grand-aunt through marriage once removed/blahblahblah
PERSONALITY: I found this description of Tigers and it pretty much sums me up: the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery,
competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and
will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or
protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they
know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance
fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.
Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in
charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers
are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on
alert. Tigers are very charming and are well-liked by others.
HOBBIES: blogging, filling out questionnaires, cooking, baking, planning things (yes I consider this a hobby), crafts
LIKES: coffee, wikipedia, and my credit card
DISLIKES: cooking asian food, selfish people and poor grammar/spelling
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. the dark (I am deadly serious)
2. my bf when he gets angry (because he's normally such a calm and placid person)
3. scary movies (again, deadly serious)
THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. to enjoy exercise
2. a second language
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
1. 4 reams of paper propping up my laptop and monitor
2. empty tissue box
3. a ruler still in its plastic wrapping.....?!?!?
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. work overseas for a year or 2
2. get married
3. have babies (1 and 2 can be done in any order but 3 definitely comes last haha)
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY
2. organised and punctual
3. will do anything for my family
THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. lazy (as evidenced by my lack of exercise)
2. lack of self-control (as evidenced by my shopping habits)
THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
1. I have a 5cm scar on my bum (pirouettes in the garage gone wrong)
2. I can sew (I have made a pair of pants from scratch before, and by scratch I mean with a pattern. These days it's mostly to alter jeans or fix hems/holes)
3. I had aspirations to be a checkout chick when I was little. My parents promptly pulled me aside and told me it's not very glamourous. Thanks Mum and Dad.
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
2. Large soy flat white please
3. No I haven't been shopping again, this (insert item name here) is old!
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO
1. South America (ticking that off the bucket list in September)
2. Cambodia (again)
3. Hawaii (again)
I'm spending this weekend in our nation's capital before returning to Sydneytown for Australia Day. Have a good weekend!