Tuesday 14 October 2014

Missoni for Target

The Target website was down for the greater part of the release day last week and after refreshing my browser a few times, I forgot about it.  Then I was at Westfield Chatswood on the weekend and popped into Target to peruse the goods.  I don't think the products are as nice in person as photos online show them to be.

Unfortunately the womens clothes in-store had nothing smaller than a size 12 or girls clothes had nothing larger than a 9 (for reference I am a womens 4-6 and a girls 10-12) so I decided to order online.

Girls Harem pants
Photo courtesy of Target.com.au

Womens silk maxi dress
Photo courtesy of Target.com.au

Tea towels
Photo courtesy of Target.com.au

And I wanted to grab this baby blanket as well but.. well..... I have no baby.... kinda difficult to justifty...

Photo courtesy of Target.com.au

4 comments:

  1. Could use the blanket as a throw rug? I bought the one in greens & blues for similar purpose? No baby here either ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe

      Yeah that's a good idea. The current throw we have is huge and a bit cumbersome when I'm on the couch.

      Delete
  2. i probably would have bought the baby blanket anyway and let my dog use it haha... nice haul though! i love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're convincing me to buy this baby blanket..... enabler!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)