Tuesday 30 June 2015

Bucket List

I have added a new page under the banner of shoes called 'Bucket List'.  The first is a Europe travel bucket list and it should be easier to tick items off when I move to London.

The second bucket list is stuff I want to do once I've move to London.  I feel as though my life has been put on hold for a year because of the wedding planning and now I'm getting back to 'life' and doing the things I want to do.

If you have any recommendations that I need to add to either bucket list please comment and let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to Europe or the UK, but if you love history then definitely get the membership with the National Trust for free/discounted entry/tours to historical places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you about the 'putting your life on hold to plan a wedding' it's sad that it's become the norm :( i hope london is everything you hope for & more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can know about to bucket and take it. At this point, you can avail the opportunity of Digital Marketing Services USA and more about details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)